Within the scope of any merchandising project, we offer the following services:
- Shelf filling both on "main" shelf and in off-locations;
- Product placement according to company merchandising standards;
- Growing shelf share;
- Placement of price tags and POS materials;
- Managing stock according to FIFO principle;
- Control of display equipment cleanliness and working condition;
- On-line/off-line reporting: product availability, out-of-stocks, price, shelf share, competitors' activities, etc;
- Out-of-stock correction.
As agreed with the client, the merchandising project may be set up according to one of the following schemes:
- Dedicated team
We recommend to use a dedicated merchandising team to companies with a wide product portfolio to maximise focus and efficiency. Merchandisers' efforts are concentrated on one "portfolio" of products to yield best results in shelf management. Depending on product range and coverage, a merchandiser may visit 5-7 outlets in Key Retail and up to 20-25 outlets in traditional retail.
- Shared Merchandising
This is recommended to companies that are in need of minimising expenses on merchandising. A merchandiser has 5-7 product portfolios and works in one outlet, allocating an agreed time slot to each of portfolios.
- Hybrid Merchandising
According to this scheme, a Merchandiser works with a limited number of product portfolios (up to three companies) in one up to three outlets. This scheme is an excellent choice to those companies that want to retain focus on their products and high quality of service and keep merchandising costs low.
- "Night Shift" Merchandising
A service specifically developed for Key Accounts and characterised by high efficiency and speed of shelf filling, due to work at night shift. It's purpose is to make the shop look perfect by the opening in the morning.